Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Things To Know About Cash Parking

Yes, this is right.
I've registered about more than 100 domains with Godaddy.com and cash parked over there. But after a month, my earnings were 0.54 cents in total!! I was disappointed with this and started doing research about how can I maximize income from my websites.

In the mean time I moved my domains from Godaddy.com to Google.com. Google also provide cash parking. I was disappointed with Google.com also.

Later I found Whypark.com This is not a traditional cash parking site. Rather this helps you to build traffic for your sites with rich content. Whypark.com is the best way to monetize your websites. There is no quick way to earn money from parked websites.

What Whypark.com does, is that they provide you various free articles, domain applications, rss feeds to generate traffic to your website. At the same time you will start earning money with their built in pay per click (PPC) advertisemrnts!! Is not this awesome?!

No comments:

Post a Comment